ANY PURCHASE PRIOR TO MARCH 31ST 2021 WILL BENEFIT FROM A £15,000 STAMP DUTY REDUCTION ON THIS PROPERTY.
Ensum Brown are delighted to offer for sale this individual new home currently under construction in the sought after village of Orwell. Located on the edge of the village, at the end of Leaden Hill, this stunning modern home has beautiful countryside views. Accommodation is extremely spacious and approaches 2000 sq ft. A special feature of this property is not just its high specification finishing and countryside views but also the amount of land that comes with this home, read on to find out more.
Situated at the end of the private road, this unique barn style single storey home will feel extremely light and spacious with it's vaulted ceilings throughout and with the reception space being open plan. The reception space consists of an open plan lounge, dining room and kitchen breakfast room and there is also a great deal of flexibility to the further accommodation. There are 4 double bedrooms, but of course these rooms can have versatility of use, two of the bedrooms have en-suite facilities and there is also a family bathroom.
Completing the accommodation is a generous reception hall, utility room and also with ample storage throughout. There are many features to this modern home, which we detail below, but one very special feature to highlight is the high level of glass used throughout including full height picture windows and doors that open out on to the traditional garden space from both the reception space and bedrooms. There are many features to this home that you will love.
One area many new homes lack is outside space, but not with this home. To the front you have driveway parking for several vehicles and a traditional garden space that is both private and easily accessible from the property. But, the outside space does not finish with the traditional garden. To the rear you will find enclosed land to this home classed as a paddock but will be laid to lawn to feel like traditional garden and with hedge and tree planting permitted. It is very likely that this paddock land could be reclassified to traditional garden space opening up many possibilities, subject to planning permission being obtained by the new owners. Either way this additional land is a great addition to the private outside space on offer.
Due for completion by the end of 2020, this new home is available for reservation now and site visits are available. Early reservation will allow for some degree of personalisation, subject to agreement.
- High quality designer contemporary style kitchens
- Composite worktops, end panels and down stands
- Quality Neff appliances with 2 years' manufacturer's warranty: -
- Integrated microwave
- Double built in oven
- Ceramic hob
- Chimney extractor
- Integrated dishwasher
- integrated washer and integrated dryer
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Sinks and taps in stainless steel
- Boiling filtered water hot tap
- Under unit lighting
- Splash backs to all worktop walls
- Down lighters - low energy LED
Bathroom and En-Suites
- Contemporary sanitary ware in white with chrome fittings with slim low-profile shower trays
- European designer contemporary wall tiling
- Mirror complete with sensor operated LED lighting and shaver socket
- Down lighters - low energy LED.
- Surface mounted extract fan
- Samsung 5th Generation air source heating with underfloor heating to ground floors and decorative aluminium radiators to first floor. Bathrooms fitted with chrome warming towel radiators. Air source heat pump is A++ rated and 4 times as efficient as a gas boiler.
Windows and external doors
- High performance British manufactured timber with double glazing and high security features.
- Oak panelled doors with contemporary stainless-steel ironmongery
- Smooth plastered walls and ceilings with emulsion finish
- Contemporary MDF architraves and skirting boards
- Mains operated smoke/carbon monoxide detector and heat detector
- All windows and doors comply to security standard PAS24
- Television / FM radio outlet points to reception rooms, bedrooms and kitchens
- Provision for satellite television (Sky, Virgin or BT) - purchaser's own decoder required
- Provision for terrestrial television - purchaser's own Freeview box required
- Telephone outlet points to reception rooms, bedrooms and kitchens
- CAT 6 home network points to living room and bedrooms.
- BT ultrafast (speeds up to 1Gbs) installed. Purchaser to enter into a contract to activate.
- Low energy lights fitted to all areas
- LED down lighters to kitchens, bathrooms and hallways.
- High levels of thermal and sound insulation throughout.
- Timber stairs with oak handrails and glass balustrading.
- Gardens fully landscaped including turfed lawns
- Paddocks laid to grass and fenced with post and 3 rail fences
- Patios and paths laid and storage for bins and bicycles provided
- 10 year ICW warranty (Latent Defect Warranty)
- High efficiency rated electric boilers with zero emissions.
- Low water consumption dual flushing wc's and basins and showers have flow restrictors
- 'A' rated appliances.
- External light fittings all low energy with dawn to dusk sensors preventing use during daylight.
- All materials sourced from ISO 14000 registered manufactures (Environmental Management System)
Specification is for guidance purposes only and the developer reserves the right to change it and substitute alternative comparable quality items subject to availability.
Thinking of selling or letting? Enter your details and we’ll contact you to arrange a meeting with one of our property experts.